We are proud to have Blake Fuller as a member of our Tesla club. Blake broke two Pike's Peak records in an Electric Vehicle and holds the record for production electric vehicles at the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb. He first set this World Record in a Tesla Model S P90D in 2016.
In 2020 Blake broke his previous record in a Tesla Model 3 Performance.
In setting EV records at Pike's Peak, Blake's small team bested factory-backed automotive racing teams thanks to the support of many members of the Tesla community. Blake will again be offering small sponsorship opportunities to support an upcoming attempt at an EV record at Mount Washington.
COMMUNITY SPONSORSHIP - YOUR NAME - DECAL ON RACE CAR!
- Blake has signed up and paid the entrance fee to race at Mount Washington.
- He is now building a Tesla Plaid to compete and we can support!
- Although extremely unlikely, there is always a chance that "Acts of God," etc., may prevent competing.
- All donations for decals are non-refundable.
- In the unlikely event that Blake doesn't compete at Mount Washington, donations and decals will be applied to other EV racing opportunities!
Blake Fuller in yellow frame chats with members from Florida Tesla Enthusiasts
Blake treated us to a Virtual Meetup with members of Florida Tesla Enthusiasts, linked below, he discusses these record runs and his future plans to break electric vehicle records.
Blake Fuller Virtual Meetup June 30, 2021
If you are a Tesla enthusiasts and would like to participate in our next Virtual Meetup, Scenic Drive, Track Day, or any of our next fun events throughout the state, please click on the Join Us menu item at the top of the page.