This is a MEMBERS-ONLY event. Non-members can view an excerpt of the event description below. If you are not a club member and are interested in attending this event, please apply for membership by clicking: Join Us.
After your membership is approved you will have access to all the Members-Only features of our website, including being able to register for Members-Only events.Join Florida Tesla Enthusiasts for a Weekend Getaway at Hawks Cay Resort in the Florida Keys
Hawks Cay Resort, Villas and Marina, located on Duck Key in the Middle Florida Keys, is the premier destination for outdoor fun in the sun. Situated roughly halfway between Key Largo and Key West at mile marker 61, this 60-acre, tropical paradise is easily accessible yet feels worlds away from everyday life.
Already a recipient of the prestigious AAA Four Diamond Award and a member of the Preferred Hotel Group Lifestyle Collection, Hawks Cay has raised the bar with a multi-million dollar renovation. This resort-wide enhancement includes updates to 177 guestrooms and suites, 15 meeting rooms, the 85-slip marina and all public spaces, including the kids’ club and Pirate Ship Pool. Other additions include The Oasis, an exclusive adults-only area with five private cabanas at the Tranquility Pool; two luxury penthouses; and 16 family suites.
We have obtained exceptional group rates of $199 per night plus 12.5% taxes. (Normal rates start at $320 per night.) These rates are available for a limited time.
Included in room rate:
- Resort Fee waived
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Complimentary Self Parking
- 10% discount at Beach Grill and the Tiki Grill
- Complimentary Access to Coral Cay Health & Fitness Club
- Tram Transportation throughout the Resort
- Unlimited use of Putting Course, Sports Field, Hard and Clay Court Tennis Facilities
- Daily Newspaper available at the lobby
- Local and Toll Free Calls
- In Room Coffee (Hotel only)
Resort Activities & Attractions
- Five Pools & Saltwater Lagoon
- Dolphin Connection™
- Beach Sunbathing alongside the Lagoon
- Award-Winning Calm Waters Spa
- Full Service Marina with 85 Boat Slips
- Offshore & Inshore Fishing Charters
- Certified & Licensed Dive, Snuba™ & Snorkel Trips
- 8 Tennis Courts Fitness Center
- Water Sports, including: Kiteboarding, Kayaking, & Parasailing
- Island Segway Tours
- Coral Cay Activities and Adventures
Hawks Cay Restaurants & Bars
- Sixty-One Prime
- Oasis Cay
- Angler & Ale
- Sixty-One Prime Bar
- Marketplace Restaurant
- Island Time Coffee Bar
- Coral Grill at Coral Cay Activities and Adventures
- In-Room Dining
- Personalized Event Menus & Catering
- Tiki Grill
Resort Pool: The Resort Pool features entertainment, exciting all ages games and competitions, on-site food and beverage service, and spectacular Atlantic Ocean views.
Tranquility Pool: Reserved for guests 21 and older, the oceanfront Tranquility Pool provides a newly renovated private setting with exclusive cabana rentals where adults can layout, cool off, and take advantage of some alone time.
Pirate Ship Pool: The Pirate Ship Pool features slides, water cannons, raining palm trees, and shallow areas that are perfect for new swimmers.
Coral Cay Pool: The Coral Grill provides nearby snacks and refreshments, and tropical landscaping creates the ideal serene setting for our morning fitness classes like yoga and aqua yoga.
Sunset Pool: Tucked away behind Hawks Cay’s Sunset Village, Sunset Pool is the perfect location to take a refreshing morning swim, relax with a good book, or just sit back and admire the beautiful ocean and sunset views.
Saltwater Lagoon: Enjoy your own private ocean at Hawks Cay’s enclosed Saltwater Lagoon. Snorkel and search for small tropical fish; soak up the sun on your sandy beach; paddle around on kayaks or stand up paddle boards; watch dolphins jump and play at Dolphin Connection, located just yards away; and keep a look out for sea turtles swimming by in the clear waters of the harbor.
The resort has one NEMA 14-50 outlet compatible with your Mobile Connector.
The resort is 68 miles south of the new Supercharger Station at Florida City and 10 miles north of the Marathon Supercharger Station.